top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else have a payment get lost in the mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jange View Post
    switch625, when I was first confirmed the trust sent out what was multiple months payments since nothing had been paid. All of my payments are going to unsecured except for the balance to the attorney and the trustee paid him in full pretty quick.

I think once the trustee sent out what was equal to 2 months payments and brought my on hand balance to almost zero, but for the past few years, there has always been an extra month in the balance. I guess in January when I'm done he will send out the final 2 months balance together. Mailing payment #58 tomorrow!!!!
    Congratulations on nearing the end!

My Oct pmt posted on the 29th, although NDC didn't update on the 28th or 29th. I'l just have to check to see what will be disbursed. Maybe the T will hold back one month me too.

Comment

I never had but my trustee switched over to paying online which is so much easier and a lot less stressful.

Comment

I don't understand why everyone can't be allowed to deduct plan payments directly from their checking accounts via ACH. I use TFS occasionally but it is as slow as putting a cert check or MO in the mail.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X