top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17 months left yet website shows 9 months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    That appears to be a local form (Form CSD 2200... e.g. California Southern District Form 2200). Congratulations!
    Ok. Cool. So I guess the BK courts will let people off there 60 month plans ahead of time although it's not at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by chp13 View Post
      Ok. Cool. So I guess the BK courts will let people off there 60 month plans ahead of time although it's not at 100%.
      As I wrote above, it is really a combination of the Trustee his/herself, the District, (sometimes) whether you are over/under median, and the percentage and/or plan base. We never question these Trustees and are just thankful for the early reprieve.

I wish there was a magic formula other than the 100% if you're over the median, and the plan base if you're under-the-median and have been in plan 36 months. Other than that, I suppose it's a bit of magic and mostly luck.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wow you are so lucky!!'
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X