Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Just wishing you all a great day! And selfishly reminding myself that I will have two more T-Days in Bk after this! That sound good! How many for you?

Eats loads and enjoy!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And a special hello/greeting to my 2017 club member - DMC. 2 more years also
    Today I am thankful that I'm preparing a special dinner this evening (want to relax and enjoy leftovers tomorrow) and not worrying about bills not paid, etc. Enjoying time with my family. Feeling very thankful for this opportunity at a new start.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

I am thankful to be able to say that this is my last Thanksgiving in BK!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
        Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

I am thankful to be able to say that this is my last Thanksgiving in BK!
        Ditto and would like to add that this is my first Thanksgiving out of BK!!! ( Happy Days )
        Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Just completed year one of five today and thankful that the first year went well with no major glitches.

Comment

This is our third Thanksgiving. Looking at it that way time has flown by. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
            Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

This is our 2nd year out of BK. Have a great day everyone

Comment

So thankful for so many things!

~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Happy 2 say this is my last Thanksgiving in BK !!! I am very thankful to have completed (without any drama) my 5 yr plan. Check pacer, NDC and my mailbox every single day for any signs of this being over for good ... Patience is not my virtue.
                  Hope everyone has a wonderful day !!!!
                  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
                  Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
                  Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We received our Discharge papers a couple of weeks ago quite unexpectedly since we thought we still had 10 months to go. A wonderful feeling.
                    There are so many things to be thankful for this year and the end of our Ch. 13 is one of them.

I hope you all enjoy your day. sammie
                    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

I love these positive meesages. So happy for all that are done or so close!!!! Someday!!!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving everyone!! I am happy and thankful that this is my last year in bk also. Heading to the post office shortly to get money order # 59!!!!!

My Thanksgiving was good, until last night when I slipped on ice and banged my head pretty good. I ended up in the ER. a $150 co-pay, and who know what the rest of the bill will be, plus 3 staples in my head, ouch! No concussion so I'm thankful. Just a wicked headache.
                        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

I just sent my last online ePay payment today. #60.

I owe no one a dime. In fact, the trustee has a balance on hand of over $4400.00. Two creditors quit cashing checks and one surrendered the their account (17K). There have been no payouts from the trustee since 08/2014. Hope I get some of that money back. Even if I don't...I'm done!

Comment

Glad to see some celebrations going on, but sorry to hear of the cracked skull. OUCH!!!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We had a houseful of family plus one friend who would have been alone. We are not in stellar shape or really anywhere near where we want to be, but we are on a better track as I have returned to work and have gained a paycheck again.

Still fighting the fight, but trying to keep it light.
                            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
                              Happy thanksgiving everyone!! I am happy and thankful that this is my last year in bk also. Heading to the post office shortly to get money order # 59!!!!!

My Thanksgiving was good, until last night when I slipped on ice and banged my head pretty good. I ended up in the ER. a $150 co-pay, and who know what the rest of the bill will be, plus 3 staples in my head, ouch! No concussion so I'm thankful. Just a wicked headache.

Ouch!!!!!! so sorry! You will heal and be done too!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X