Last payment made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last payment made

WE MADE OUR LAST CHAPTER 13 PAYMENT YESTERDAY. SPOKE WITH THE TRUSTEE'S OFFICE TODAY AND THEY ARE STOPPING MY AUTOMATIC DEBIT. THE TRUSTEES OFFICE SAID IT IS TAKING THEM 12 WEEKS TO AUDIT AND CLOSE CASES--WE SHOULD HAVE OUR DISCHARGE BY THE END OF MAY!!!!!

SO GLAD WE CAN FINALLY BREATH A LITTLE SIGH OF RELIEF--WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO SEND THE HAMSTERS.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM. YOUR INPUT HAS ANSWERED A LOT OF OUR QUESTIONS OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS SO WE COULD
    JUST FLY UNDER THE RADAR.

Congratulations!!!
    Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congratulations! It is a wonderful feeling knowing you don't have to make any more payments.
      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congratulations!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats too you !!! It is such a good feeling to be at the finish line of this marathon ...
          Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
          Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
          Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by nanadonnaq View Post
            WE MADE OUR LAST CHAPTER 13 PAYMENT YESTERDAY. SPOKE WITH THE TRUSTEE'S OFFICE TODAY AND THEY ARE STOPPING MY AUTOMATIC DEBIT. THE TRUSTEES OFFICE SAID IT IS TAKING THEM 12 WEEKS TO AUDIT AND CLOSE CASES--WE SHOULD HAVE OUR DISCHARGE BY THE END OF MAY!!!!!

SO GLAD WE CAN FINALLY BREATH A LITTLE SIGH OF RELIEF--WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO SEND THE HAMSTERS.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM. YOUR INPUT HAS ANSWERED A LOT OF OUR QUESTIONS OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS SO WE COULD
            JUST FLY UNDER THE RADAR.
            Maybe we can go through the wait together. I should be making my last payment this month too... The last month has been the worst. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with seeing some action on the NDC or in PACER! Even though intellectually I know it's not time yet!.....

Comment

Congrats! We need all the good news we can get!!!! Woo hoo!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

The floodgates for ch13 completions seem to be opening lately. Good stuff!!!!!!!

dmc, 2-1/2 years to go.
                11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I am so happy fof you..congratulations!!!!!!
                  Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

WOO-HOO ORDER DISCHARGING DEBTOR AFTER COMPLETION OF PLAN 5/11/15
                      PLAN CLOSED

Many thanks to all the members of this board who have supported us in this journey.

We didn't post much but we were always there during the last 4 years reading as much
                      as we could and knowing that all we had to do was ride under the Radar and we would be fine

The Hamsters can Dance

Thank you all so much!!!!!!

Comment

• Dt3813
                        Dt3813 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations!!!! Still nothing new in pacer for me....the wait is torture....

Congratulations!!! I think Chapter 13 Debtors should get dancing bears, rather than dancing/singing hamsters. But that's just me!

Again, Congratulations on an astounding accomplishment.
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                        Congratulations!!! I think Chapter 13 Debtors should get dancing bears, rather than dancing/singing hamsters. But that's just me!

Again, Congratulations on an astounding accomplishment.
                        Dancing bears are a great idea. Not easy to find anything in video form as joyous as the hamsters.

How about these bears? They are pretty happy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5KFS6H23M

LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Pacer--Today

Debtor Discharged 5/11/2015
                          Joint debtor discharged 5/11/2015

Pacer--Today

US Bankruptcy Court

Discharge of Debtor after Completion of Chapter 13 plan

Signed by the Judge

AM I DONE?????????

Comment

• Dt3813
                            Dt3813 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes!!!!!! Congratulations!

Wonderful! I hope so!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...