• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flags opinions

Our chp7 pacer status reads as this

pending status: awaiting discharge
    flags: RELCAS, DischDue

I know the relcas is for" related cases" my husband has filed before long time ago before we even met. The DischDue is "discharge due" according the flag code on the website but just curious why these are listed in the flags.

The last activity was 10 days after 341 with a ch7 trustee report of no distribution no funds. and
    meeting of the crditors hp7 closed for no asset cases multi

I cant find anything in the local rules for flags if this is just normal flag and they may auto discharge??? Just curious to others thoughts on this.
    THanks

It's hard to tell. Certain flags keep a case from automatically discharging. You could always call the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court and ask your case manager, or someone else there, if there is anything you need to do. When was your "laste date to file a complaint to determine dischargeability" (the 60 days)? With RELCAS on there, you probably can't auto-discharge so they probably need to manually review. Just my opinion.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you Justbroke. I don't feel comfortable calling the court, I rather leave well enough alone LOL.. I know my attorney will contact us if we need to do anything further. we still have a ways to wait for the 60days. our 341 was in beginning of June. so our 60days is in august. I was just curious and had to check pacer. lol.

Comment

Oh, if your 60 days are not even up, then this is pure speculation! The "RELCAS" may -- emphasis on "may" -- cause your case to not automatically discharge. I'm unaware of specific flags, other than "HOLDDISCHARGE" or other flags of that type, that would keep your case from automatically discharge... if automatic discharges are enabled for your District.

I think you'll be perfectly fine.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X