It's Official!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Official!!!

Case closed at last! Last payment was 10/2015, but now it's FOR REAL!!

This forum grounded me at a time when I really needed it. I felt alone, humiliated - like scum of the earth bad. I see the business side of it now. My only regret was not doing it sooner.

I've held a special bottle of wine for many years to commemorate this moment. Tonight is the night!

--12for63
    Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
    341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Party time...Congratulations!!!!!!!!! It is very encouraging to hear when a 13 is completed!!!!! Enjoy your new freeedom!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the wine! You deserve it!

Since my discharge, I have probably spent too much money on some special bottles of wine. But, unlike my past habits, I paid cash! Now I need to have the patience to wait at least a couple of years to open them.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats on your plan completion. I don't know what district you are in but in our district only 8 percent of ch13's succeed. My attorney and their office was so happy that we made it. They welcomed us to the 8 percent club. I also regret not filing earlier. We would likely still have our house in a much more preferred area of Orange County rather than the one we currently own in Riverside Ca.

Live and learn.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations for sure. Don't be alarmed that only about 10% of Chapter 13s make it to see a Chapter 13 discharge. It's quite the accomplishment to be on a fixed budget for 36-60 months with a Trustee lurking around in case you receive a windfall.

You made it. You have learned that the "stigma" of Bankruptcy is something created by creditors so that you don't file bankruptcy! Enjoy your fresh start.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Can I say Congratulations one more time?
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Great job. Enjoy the wine!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X