Have no idea what to do now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have no idea what to do now....

Long story short, filed a 13, dismissed instead of converted. Change in circumstances. Filed a Chapter 7 7/29/16. Had 341 8/29 on 9/8 the standard Presumption of Abuse filed by US Trustee. I am over median.
    From what I can see/tell and from what my attorney says,they think my "circumstances" are flaky. They are very odd, but I have not lied.
    He feels the 7 will be dismissed.
    I have no more fight in me or money to give the attorney.
    I see him this afternoon....I am thinking to just let this play out, let the US Trustee dismiss the 7 and go on.
    My question is what do I do now?
    The house is going into foreclosure, my consumer debt payments are now 5 months behind and 2 turned over to collections.....
    I will be back to square 1 and worse off than before this whole filing mess, my credit shows 2 BK's and a foreclosure, so I am totally wrecked credit wise anyway.

Should I try one of those debt relief companies or go it on my own?
    I am literally lost, scared, in shock....

I refuse to do another 13 with the Trustee we have in Idaho.

What does one do when they are back to square 1 after something like this?

My eyes are swollen shut from crying, I am just sick.
    I know people have been in this position before.....I just need some advice on the best course to take to get this all back on track and keep the creditors from wage garnishment and try to pay them.

Thank you.

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful View Post
      Sorry

Comment

In a chapter 7 bankruptcy if an apartment lease is listed in schedule G . And it's not assumed or rejected and I'm current on my payments do I get to stay in the apartment under the orginal lease

Comment

Maybe someone can help if you explain about your circumstances.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X