Don’t rush the post bk counseling !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t rush the post bk counseling !

The first course was online with an actual counselor tying questions back & forth. You knew when it was completed. Post session online is all read and put in last SS number for next page. I finished in 28 minutes and got signage that I finished to fast , it should take you 2 hours!! I have been sent back into the test. Hanging out to turn the pages. Ugh.

Hey I was reading it I swear! Ain’t gonna lie my eyes were glazing a bit.😀

Comment

I despise knowledge systems (online classes) where they time how long it "should" take you to read a page. I'm a speed reader!!!!!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I never had that problem when I took the 2nd course; must be whoever is administering the test (the organization)….definitely no timing notes when I took it.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
          I never had that problem when I took the 2nd course; must be whoever is administering the test (the organization)….definitely no timing notes when I took it.
          Different services use a variety of application to deliver the training. Some are very sensitive to time, and others don't care about how much time one may have spent on a particular screen.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
            Different services use a variety of application to deliver the training. Some are very sensitive to time, and others don't care about how much time one may have spent on a particular screen.

I figured that was the case...I'm like you..I speed read and focus on key points
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Mine had an actual timer. Wouldn't allow the next button until the time passed. Was usually not much. A minute or 2.

Comment

When I was sent back into the test it said there was a law that you had to spend a minimum of 2 hours on the instruction. State law maybe? Odd different users have different rules on times spent on the counseling.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X