51 month plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

51 month plan?

So 13 Network is showing 12 months left in my plan. I filed in November of 2016. If I have 12 months left it would make it a 51 month plan. Of course it said may not be accurate but I wouldn't think it would be off by 9 months.

What does NDC.org say?
    Latent car nut.

Comment

I would look at the National Data Center (ndc.org). Your plan payments would have started in December 2016, so your last payment should be November 2021. (Note that some districts, I thought it was Ohio, that measure plan duration from the date of confirmation and not the date of the first payment.)
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I hadn't signed up for that until now. Where would it show on there?

Comment

Originally posted by karna68 View Post
          I hadn't signed up for that until now. Where would it show on there?
          Once logged in with your case number and such, there is a dashboard which gives you lots of views of your case.
          Latent car nut.

Comment

Right, I looked and I didn't see where it had how many months left or when plan ends.

Comment

Right, I looked and I didn't see where it had how many months left or when plan ends.
              Not specifically stated; unless you know you are paying back your creditors everything they are owed plus expenses, then your duration is fixed at 60 months. If 60 months is your number, simply go to the payment log and count the number of payments posted and then work backwards from 60.
              Latent car nut.

Comment

Didn't really answer my question so I guess I'll just wait and see

Comment

Didn't really answer my question so I guess I'll just wait and see
                  As I understand it, with the exception of the 60 month limit, there is no such a thing as "how many months remaining" on a Chapter 13. Your original plan may have specified some number of months between 36 and 60, and if you stuck exactly to the plan with no changes, that number will probably not change. However, until it is all over and done with, you will not know the actual final date for payment.

Said another way, I think you are asking the unknowable.
                  Latent car nut.

Comment

The reason there is no final month is that you could pay the Plan Base and be done (in some cases). You have to refer to your Confirmed Plan to understand the start date and then add the number of months specified to that start date to determine the last payment date.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

And of course, you could call your attorney for clarification. There's no harm in doing that. Good luck as you continue through the journey.
                      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

So I emailed my trustee and I'm waiting on final confirmation but it does appear I only have 12 months left!

Comment

@karna58 - that is great!!!!! Hope you get your confirmation soon.
                          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Just got confirmation, 10-11 months left, woo-hoo!!

Comment

karna68 - glad to hear you got confirmation. You're getting close to the end...good luck as you get there
                              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X