Questions about my living arrangements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about my living arrangements

Okay I've been thinking about and reading up on Bankruptcy for about 2 weeks now. I've come to the conclusion that this is perhaps the best route for me. However I do have some concerns.

I live in the Mobile Home that my parents own in North Carolina. They also own the majority of the furnishings, all the appliances, most of the decorations (pictures, nik naks etc) and some of the books are theirs too. Its the trailor I grew up in. We moved to this trailer when I was 10. I moved and lived out west for a few years and then moved back at the request of my mom, dad, and brother in 2000 after he got married and moved out.

There are also some of my brother's things here. Some tropheys, pictures, figure collections and things he's never taken to his house about 20 miles away.

I'm just wanting some advice if you folks have it you seem like a friendly bunch. Mostly I own books, computer games, music cds, some star wars memorabilia, this computer (which I owe DELL for though the monitor that came with it is shot and the m ouse....its 3 years old as well), another computer (which is 7 years old and is the monitor I'm using) etc.

My concern is that they'll mix up what I own with what my parents and brother owns. I know about the listing for it in statement of financial affairs question 14. I'm just concerned what I might write there isn't sufficient, though since my parents live in Georgia and have since the early 90s and I"ve lived here now for 6 years alone that the items are though held and controlled by me are not really legally mine.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

No worries. Nobody is going to come and inventory the house. Just list your property.

Comment

Thanks

Guess I'm being paranoid in this process, but that seems normal .
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X