X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting pacer report

Chapter 7 Trustees Report of No Distribution

Full Docket Text for Document 12:
    Trustee's Notice that 341(a) meeting of creditors concluded and Report of No Distribution. The duly appointed Trustee of this estate reports that the debtor(s) appeared and submitted to an examination under oath at the meeting of creditors under section 341(a) of the Bankruptcy Code and this meeting was concluded. The trustee also reports that he/she has neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate except exempt property; that he/she has made diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Scheduled assets not claimed as exempt, if any, are found to be without value to creditors of the estate and are abandoned. Pursuant to FRBP 5009, the Trustee hereby certifies that this estate has been fully administered and requests this report be approved and the Trustee be discharged from any further duties as Trustee in this case.
    CH. 7 Filed 4/4/07 done DISCHARGED AND CASE CLOSED 7/10/07 approved auto loan 3/082005 ford escape 14500
    all cc balances paid in full after transactions credit report disputes raised fico 25 points fico 8/07 448 fico 4/08 595

WooooHooooo Mattson!!

Now just sit back, prop up yer feet, and wait out your 60 days!! It's all down hill from here!!
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

That's great!!! I'm sooooo nervous about ours tomorrow, and that helps me to be a "little" less nervous! Did that show up on PACER right away??? I hope to see an update that fast!

Congratulations!!! Here's for a FAST 60 days! We will HOPEFULLY be doing the discharged dance together on 7/9/07!

3/27/07: Chapter 7 Filed - Pre-filing true FICO (hers/his) 450/477
      5/10/07: 341 Meeting DONE! Trustee's Report of No Distribution Filed
      7/04/07: FICOs going up! Credit report cleanup (hers/his) 540/536
      7/10/07: DISCHARGED! 8/27/07: CLOSED!

Comment

ilovemycaitybug

i wish you well tomorrow,i'll be there rooting you on.i be expecting a great report tomorrow.all of us here will be supporting you. ''you can do it'' yes can't wait for dance party in 60 days well take care for now
        CH. 7 Filed 4/4/07 done DISCHARGED AND CASE CLOSED 7/10/07 approved auto loan 3/082005 ford escape 14500
        all cc balances paid in full after transactions credit report disputes raised fico 25 points fico 8/07 448 fico 4/08 595

Comment

thanks sinking fast

hi sinkingfast,ty for the support wish you well in the future see ya around

Comment

oops ilovemycaitybug

i was also surprised of the quick pacer posting it was about 5hrs after my meeting was concluded. i guess it just depends. it's ok with me if they want to send my discharge papers say......3-4 days lol guess i shouldn't push it

Comment

Congrats! I know for me reading those exact words on my case was such a relief. I felt like I could breath again. The stress was killing me!!
              The worst parts are over!! Sit back and ride it out...
              Filed 2/28/07
              341 4/4/07- DONE
              6/7/07- Discharged & CLOSED

Comment

Congrats
                May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by mattson06 View Post
                  i wish you well tomorrow,i'll be there rooting you on.i be expecting a great report tomorrow.all of us here will be supporting you. ''you can do it'' yes can't wait for dance party in 60 days well take care for now
                  Thanks for being there in spirit!!! It worked great! Our 341 went very smoothly and PACER has been updated, too!
                  3/27/07: Chapter 7 Filed - Pre-filing true FICO (hers/his) 450/477
                  5/10/07: 341 Meeting DONE! Trustee's Report of No Distribution Filed
                  7/04/07: FICOs going up! Credit report cleanup (hers/his) 540/536
                  7/10/07: DISCHARGED! 8/27/07: CLOSED!

Comment

yesssss

341 done Victory to ilovemycaitybug

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X