Bank Statements after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Statements after 341

Are they going to ask for our bank statements before discharge? On our 341 last jan23 my atty ask us to bring our bank statement but the trustee never ask for it.

Mine asked for them about a week after the 341. I'd make a copy, give the copy to the lawyer in case the trustee asked for them, and keep the originals until after you're discharged.
    Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

Mine never saw any bank statements.
      After your 341 was your case posted "no asset case"?
      If it's been posted no asset case, I think you're done with the trustee as far as his seeing paperwork goes. Ask your attorney to be sure but I think you're done, now you just have to get through the 60 days without any objections from creditors.
      <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>
      FINALLY DISCHARGED 92 DAYS AFTER THE 341! A NEW START!!!

Comment

My Trustee also didnt ask for the bank stmts but then again, I just got inducted to the 60 day club so who am I to talk....
        Filed: 01/23/08
        341 Meeting: 02/29/08
        Discharged: 04/30/08
        Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

How did your 341 meeting go?
          What happens inbetween the time of the 341 until discharge?

thanks, techno

Originally posted by PaKettle View Post
          If it's been posted no asset case, I think you're done with the trustee as far as his seeing paperwork goes. Ask your attorney to be sure but I think you're done, now you just have to get through the 60 days without any objections from creditors.

Comment

Originally posted by PaKettle View Post
            when I checked pacer it was posted as "Asset Case" I went to see my atty and I was advised that it is posted as asset case because they're still waiting for my 2007 tax to see if there's any refund. But do you think trustee will ask for bank statement?

Comment

I do not know what to think about that. One attorney here says they only need two months of bank statements, another attorney says they ask for none and another says they will want 6 months.
              There is little consistancy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by technoreid1 View Post
                How did your 341 meeting go?
                What happens inbetween the time of the 341 until discharge?

thanks, techno
                You can look up my 341 story by clicking my name and looking for a subject header with "341" in it and you can see lots of other people's 341 stories here or by doing a search. Mine was a little nerve-wracking in that the US Trustee sat in on our meeting thinking that we owed over $100k when really we did not. So in the end it was easy but the nerve-wracking part was when we heard he was going to sit in and didn't know why or how it would go.

After the 341 nothing happens unless a creditor objects to a debt which is rare unless you charged up a lot of cash advances in the past 90-150 days before filing. Or if the Trustee finds something like hidden assets. But in most cases it's just a matter of waiting out the 60 days.
                <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>

Comment

Originally posted by ifly2007 View Post
                  when I checked pacer it was posted as "Asset Case" I went to see my atty and I was advised that it is posted as asset case because they're still waiting for my 2007 tax to see if there's any refund. But do you think trustee will ask for bank statement?
                  No, I doubt it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X