Are they coming to my 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they coming to my 341?

I have a recovery company listed under the Parties envolved with my bankruptcy, I found this on PACER.
    Does anyone know why this place listed? I dont recognize the them. Also, does this mean I should expect them at my 341?

This is not to say that creditors or the buyers of their debt WON'T show up; most times they never do. Sometimes one will, so you never know until you get there.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

In the 341 I witnessed, only "local" creditors showed up. Luckily, I have no local creditors.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that could be an account that one of your original creditors sold off to a junk debt collector. And the recovery place happens to be said JDC.

Like all the other two more knowledgable members said, most of the time they won't show.
        FILED!: August 11, 2008 * Pre-Filing Fico Score - 643 * 341: October 8, 2008 * Last Day for Objections: December 7, 2008
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Comment

I had local creditors too and no one showed. It could happen but it is unlikely if you don't have any major assets and if there is not a possibility of fraud.

ep
          California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

I had an attorney for my electric company indicate that he wanted to be kept up to date regarding our case but he didnt show up to 341.
            pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
            filed ch7 6-12
            341 7-25
            Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

No one came to anyone's 341 at mine. It was just the filers and the trustee
              Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
              Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
              Discharged April 2012

Comment

None, even a local credit union, came to my 341 hearing.

Comment

In many cases it is less likely now than it was 6 months ago. The fact that there is such a surge in bks that unless there is something blaring about it, they most likely will not pay someone to come and sit at the 341.
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X