? about pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? about pacer

i know it is .08 cents a page but what is this i hear that your credit card dont get charged unless it hits $10 dollars then it charges your card.so according to my calculations u could go through about 130 pages which equal about 10.00 without getting charged on your card.is that about right,then after 10.00 u will start to get charged.please correct me if im wrong

You're pretty much spot-on except for the fact that I think they still expect you to pay. They won't bother generating a bill if you come in under $10 but the balance will continue to carry forward.

$0.08 per page adds up kind of quick. It really adds up quick if you do the wrong kind of report and it generates tons of pages. When you do a query, it's kind of like pulling the lever of a slot machine -- only in reverse. When you click and it takes more than an instant to return the results, it's time to hold your breath and cross your fingers.

I did risky things like pull a report of all the cases my (now retired) attorney has done. It was almost $20 but worth the expense in my mind to see if he had a good reputation or lots of cases with delays or other issues.
    Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X