341 in 4 hours!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in 4 hours!!

Well this is the day! We will be off to our 341 in a couple hours and cannot wait to get it over with. I am a little nervous, hoping and praying everything goes smoothly. Keep good thoughts for us please. I will let you all know how it turned out.

Good luck in your 341! I am sending you good thoughts now....

Get there a little early so you can relax - remember to breath. Don't forget your ss card and DL and you will be fine.
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Good luck to you... Just think, in a few hours it will be all over with and you will be able to put it behind you and move on.

Please post how it went.

Again, good luck!!!
      Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
      341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
      Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
      Discharged - 10/06/2009

Comment

Good luck. Piece of cake

Comment

good luck - like the others of thousands in here - you should walk away saying (pffft that wasn't so bad)
          Filed: 01/23/08
          341 Meeting: 02/29/08
          Discharged: 04/30/08
          Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

I'm hoping all goes well for you. I cannot wait for ours to be over. Break a leg

Comment

Good luck!
              Ours is tomorrow.

Comment

Phew

Hey all, thanks for the well wishes. We are officially part of the 60 day clubEverything went pretty smooth. I was all geared up to have questions regarding my business, yet we had very few. Most of our questions were regarding an inheritance we had received from DH's mom who had passed away and the children all split the money from selling her home. We were very honest, explained that in October when we received the money we used it to get caught up on our mortgages, utilities, vehicles, cc's, and groceries. Our lawyer then stepped in and stated we used $2000 of it to retain him and put $1500 into a CD. He seemed very satisfied and moved on with the normal questions. Our lawyer said he felt very confident of the outcome that he was 99% sure the rest of the road would go smoothly and to go have a cocktail. Our friends had same lawyer, their 341 was at 9:00 ours @ 11:00, they waited for us, God Bless them, them we went to a post 341 lunch and toasted with a frozen Margarita So glad that part is over with.

Comment

YAY!

Nice to have that behind you!

Welcome to "the club". I quite happily was kicked out of the club with my discharge. hope you get kicked out the same way!

Good luck!

Comment

Great, ours is at 1300 tomorrow.
                    Just one thing, did you declare that drink???

Comment

Like I said yesterday "piece of cake"

Congratulations

Comment

So glad that it went so well for you. Isn't it nice after its over and you can just breathe alittle more easier??? Next step is discharge.....

Comment

congrats, must be a great weight off your shoulders to be through that.. we have another month to go until our 341
                          Filing Date - 4/8/09
                          341 Meeting - 5/29/09
                          Discharged! - 8/6/09

Comment

Thanks jess and reel I really appreciate the well wishes. This is definitely one time when I don't want to hear anything from my lawyer,lol If I don't hear from him then all is well. I hope I never have to go to another 341 in my life, not that it was all that bad, but very nerve racking.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X