top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 went great! Is it basically over now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 went great! Is it basically over now?

No additional paperwork requested, no questions about anything really. Can I figure this is pretty much over or can other things arise?

Welcome to 60 day club. Glad it went well.

c7 1-7-2009
    341 2-10-20009
    pacer status 80 days waiting for closing
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Hate to be a party booper but you still have to get thru that 60 day mark..yes things can happen in that 60 days..Lets hope they don't..Congrats on getting thru that 341....thats a hoop in itself to go thru....

Comment

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
        Hate to be a party booper but you still have to get thru that 60 day mark..yes things can happen in that 60 days..Lets hope they don't..Congrats on getting thru that 341....thats a hoop in itself to go thru....

Right, I know there is still 60 days but how likely if no questions were asked or raised during the 341 that issues might still arise? Not that I'm hiding anything I just dont want anymore headaches and since I filed pro se I'm always concerned I forgot to cross a t or dot an i somewhere.

Comment

Congrats on being post 341 now. I also filed pro se in Ca and am awaiting that dreaded 341...Can't wait until this is over!
          Filed Chapter 7 4/22/2009
          341 Meeting Scheduled 5/27/2009
          Discharged 7/30/2009
          Awaiting closing!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X