341 meeting monday 11am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting monday 11am

Finally its just around the corner. I will be happy when it is over. June 29

My total petition is 1.2 million. I had a lot of real estate. only 40k in credit cards. No assests.

I will post after the meeting. My lawyer said he knows our trustee and he is a nice guy. Hopefully that works in my favor.

((((((((((((((((((Sending Good Vibes Your Way)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

thanks i will take it.

Comment

Good Luck Monday!!! ((((Sending good vibes your way)))))

Mine is on Monday @ 1:00
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liz417 View Post
          Good Luck Monday!!! ((((Sending good vibes your way)))))

cheers to ya: and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mmenz22779 View Post
            Finally its just around the corner. I will be happy when it is over. June 29

My total petition is 1.2 million. I had a lot of real estate. only 40k in credit cards. No assests.

I will post after the meeting. My lawyer said he knows our trustee and he is a nice guy. Hopefully that works in my favor.
            I bet you will be fine, good luck again

Originally posted by liz417 View Post

good luck to you too!
            retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
            10/30/10- WEDDING!!
            09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

Well I am back from my 341 meeting. It was intresting. We were there a bit early along with our lawyer and watch a few, it was the basic questions that are common, name, all info same ect.

One case seem to annoy the trustee though and it was a continuation from before. and the guy had a creditor there who was grilling him. His laywer just sat there and let him grill his client to the point that the trustee told the lawyer he will continue it one more tiem and he better have all the papers this time. The guys lawyer did not even have a buisness card to give the trustee when he was asked for one. It was like a school kid who forgot his homework.

I asked my laywer after we got done and he told me that he knows the other lawfirm and that is what you get when you spend 995 on a bk lawyer.

Anyway

We went up and he asked the normal questions, employment same ect.. then asked if we had a buisness we said we tried one but it too failed last year and when asked the name of it we told him and he giggled at the name. (Long Story),.

it was about 3 minutes total, after words our lawyer said everything looks good and expect to recive our dicharge papers 10-12 weeks.

YAYYYAOOOOOOO tiem to move on with my life now.

I will still contribute to the boards though, they were such a big big help. thanks everyone.

Comment

congrats!
                Retained Attny...6/22/2009
                Filed.................7/28/2009
                341 meeting.......9/04/2009

Comment

Congratulations! Sounds like you hired the right attorney and everything went smooth for you! Welcome to the 60 day club!
                  Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                  Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by StartingOver08 View Post
                    Congratulations! Sounds like you hired the right attorney and everything went smooth for you! Welcome to the 60 day club!
                    I did interview 10 of them thought. I had 2 picked out. One as a backup.

WOW there are a lot of BK lawyers who dont know their head from thier butt

Comment

Welcome to the 60 (+) day club.
                      I am now at day 63 and waiting for the word. The courts are after all very busy.
                      It will go by faster than you think.
                      Now you get all the offers to buy cars from the dealers. They really watch the public records for filings or so I have been told.

Comment

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
                        Welcome to the 60 (+) day club.
                        I am now at day 63 and waiting for the word. The courts are after all very busy.
                        It will go by faster than you think.
                        Now you get all the offers to buy cars from the dealers. They really watch the public records for filings or so I have been told.
                        thats ok i need to put my shredder to work anyway.

To tell you the truth i have enjoyed living on cash only for the past 4 months anyway.

Comment

And believe me, we all hear you loud and clear.

Comment

Congo Rats!
                            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Cash Only! Rah Rah Rah!
                              From this day on I move FORWARD!!!
                              Filed Chapter 7 on 3/20/09!
                              Discharged 6/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X