How long does it take for PACER to get updated after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take for PACER to get updated after 341

Our 341 meeting was 6/29, it went well, does any one know how lont it usally takes for the PACER to get updated with the status. I checked it this morning and it still says "awating 341 meeting"

I am in the eastern district of california court.

so glad it went well...

We had ours on 6/25, it being contiunued on 7/16. Just to make you feel better our case is about 2.5 Mil. Good luck

Comment

did they tell you in your 341 that it was being continuted? or did you see that on PACER.

Comment

Depending on PACER for an update after your 341 Meeting is a lesson in futility. Mine still reads Awaiting Confirmation Meeting. My confirmation hearing was held last September and was concluded in December 2008.

The only thing you should probably look for is...
        • Within 10 days of the 341 Meeting, the Trustee files a "statement" of presumption of abuse under 707(b). If one isn't filed within the 10 days, there's no presumption of abuse.
        • If you are a no-asset case, the Trustee will generally file a report of no distribution pretty quickly after the 341 Meeting
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

the only thing i am looking on PACER is the "status" link. where else should I look for that info? I know it cost .08 each so i dont want to really surf the site.

thanks

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X