top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We had our 3rd and final 341 today. The crazy family members didn't show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had our 3rd and final 341 today. The crazy family members didn't show!

The trustee understood our explanations as to all the fictional assets and inaccurately described estranged family members. Now if we can get past the AP filing date this coming Monday at midnight. We are in the home stretch! AMEN. Thanks for everyone's support. Below are trustee comments. Yeah!

Filing Date # Docket Text
    08/20/2009 Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded on 8/20/2009. Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, John Doe, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 4 months. Assets Abandoned: $ xxxx, Assets Exempt: $ xxxx, Claims Scheduled: $ xxxx, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ xxxx. (doe, johnl) (Entered: 08/20/2009)

Hey Ya mean the Trustee didn't find that land overseas? Just Kidding!

Congratulations...Hope you make it through the remainder of your Chapter 7 Smooth Sailing.

Luci

Comment

Wow, Good news!! Seems that they might leave you alone! Here's hoping the rest is smooth sailing.
      Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

That's awesome!!

I cannot believe what some family members will do to one another (and I thought mine were the worse! ).

Hope it's nothing but smooth sailing for you from here on out!
        Filed 8/2009
        Discharged & Closed 11/2009
        Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Congratulations and hope it's quiet until discharge.
          Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Congrats!! one step closer...

Comment

They were probably having lunch with my crazy family members!

Yay! Great news.

I doubt they are going to go to the expense of filing and litigating an AP. Especially if there are no assets. You sound like you are in the clear.

Plus, what attorney would take their case, especially if they come off as nut jobs.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X