341 Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Check

My 341 was this week, check that off my list!!! I know I shouldn't have been nervous, but still I was. Brought all of my paperwork with me, etc and didn't need a thing. I was one of the last cases called, probably because I was pro-se and others before me had attorney's. NO CREDITORS SHOWED UP FOR ANYONE IN THE ROOM. Just got normal questions..did you read the forms before you signed them? Have you ever filed bankruptcy before?, etc. One different question I was asked is if my ex-husband and I had any real property back in 2006 when we divorced, answer was no and no further questions. He wished me luck, I said thank you and that was it. Easy shmeazy. Now I just have to do my pre-discharge counseling, hopefully get through my reaffirmation hearing with my car and I'm done!

Congrats to you! Just had ours today too...total breeze....

I haven't decided wether to reaffirm my car or not. I'm leaning toward not right now.
    Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
    341 Meeting 09/09/09
    Discharged 11/12/09
    Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Awesome! Great to hear this! Sounds just like the way my 341 was. Way to go!!

Comment

Congratz and welcome to the 60 days!!
        Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
          8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
          8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
          9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
          11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

WhooHooo!!!
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

341 today as well, 20 debtors, we were second to last, and the trustee was rather harsh when asking us questions that weren't a problem for the folks with attorneys. He even asked how we got in debt and why we filed, he never asked anyone else these questions. I am waiting for the filing of a 707 motion or something next.
              Chapter 7 filed: 07/30/2009 PRO-SE
              341 scheduled: 09/11/2009
              Discharged: 11/13/2009

Comment

Congratulations!
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X