22 days post 60 days and..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 days post 60 days and..........

I AM DISCHARGED AND CASE IS CLOSED TODAY. I can't describe the feeling but needless to say, it is great. It was a long journey but worth it. I learned a lot from great folks here and wish everyone the best.

Filed: 5/28, Orlando (Pro Se) No Asset
    341: 7/01
    Case selected by UST for audit 7/01
    Last day for objection: 8/31
    Audit report filed no material misstatements 9/10
    Assets abandoned: $205,050
    Exempt: Unavailable
    Discharged w/o payment: $146,816

I am ready for the dance to begin.
    Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Another Happy Dancer~~ Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

congratulations!!!

I had my 341 in Orlando the same day as you and I am still waiting!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Forgot to mention one item. I have one Visa card with $5k limit that survived bk and I believe it is only because it is with the CU where I bank and don't owe them anything. Plan on just charging enough $50-$100)to keep it active and pay off each month.
        Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Poorold - I called the Judge's clerk and asked them for status. She was very nice and said, oh, your case can be discharged now and it will be entered and case closed today. The Tel# is 407-648-6365 which is an automated system that will ask you to press xx for your Judge and then another prompt to enter the last two digits of your case number. Give it a try.

Comment

Isn't it a great feeling!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X