Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Welcome To The 60 Day Club!
    Last edited by bkfiler; 11-28-2005, 11:36 AM.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

oh no! the trustee has dismissed my bk on charges of 'Standard Discharge Of Creditor Criteria' stating that I would be contacted by the US Trustee and brought up on charges. this is a nightmare! also added that agents would be contactiing me for a 2004 Financial Audit Review. I need 10 years of bank account statements and reciepts for everything purchased during that time plus name date and telephone number of all people i have come into contact with as well. he added that he would subpoena credit card applications to verify fraud. this is terrible!

so i slipped the trustee a $50 under the table and he changed his mind

whoo hooo! my 341 is now over. everything went fine. trustee never asked any questions.

i'm now in the 60 day club! i swear to abide by the rules!

whoo hoooo!
    Last edited by bkfiler; 11-28-2005, 11:35 AM.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Hey BKfiler-what 'relax me' drink did you choose?
      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
        Hey BKfiler-what 'relax me' drink did you choose?

I think he smoked it instead of drinking it

Comment

Originally posted by Genenco
          I think he smoked it instead of drinking it
          LMAO
          Filed: 10/3/05
          341: 11/15/05
          Discharge: 1/14/06

Comment

Hey-I'll 'fess up. My 'relax mi' drink these days is white rum & diet cherry pepsi. No carbs, and the rum I buy is CHEAP-about $9/bottle!

And I've only checked pacer about every 2-3 weeks. Checked it last a couple of weeks ago to make sure my final fee payment posted. (It did.)

Something just occurred to me-I've really not thought much about this by choice-2 weeks from today is my deadline for objections!
            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

lol i dont drink but im glad my 341 is now over!

i'm glad i'm in the 60 day waiting period finally. it really took way too long to get here. and i can't believe i have to wait twice as long to get discharged.

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
                lol i dont drink but im glad my 341 is now over!

i'm glad i'm in the 60 day waiting period finally. it really took way too long to get here. and i can't believe i have to wait twice as long to get discharged.

If you start drinking it will make the next 60 days go faster.
                Congrats on the 341!

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
                  Hey-I'll 'fess up. My 'relax mi' drink these days is white rum & diet cherry pepsi. No carbs, and the rum I buy is CHEAP-about $9/bottle!
                  Trader Vic's? Thats what usually get, tastes just as good as Captain IMO...

Anyways...
                  Filed: 10/3/05
                  341: 11/15/05
                  Discharge: 1/14/06

Comment

thanks!

oh great! now you guys are trying to push me into achoholic anon boards!

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and I wanted to say thanks for all the information...this site is awesome! My husband and I filed October 13th and had our 341 today. It went well, I think. Just the standard questions, so I guess the waiting begins. I'm also still trying to decde about my car...let it go or keep it...2 pmts. behind, but I really would like to keep it, because I'm not upsidedown at all...we'll see...
                      Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;
                      341 Meetings: 11/28/05, 3/20/06, 12/4/07 (3d time's a charm!)
                      Converted: 2/15/06 (to CH13), 10/15/07 (Back to CH7)
                      DISCHARGED: 2/15/08

Comment

congrats coma! great to hear! whoo hooo! welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
                          congrats coma! great to hear! whoo hooo! welcome to the club!
                          Thanks...now if I could just stay off of PACER...
                          Filed CH7 - 10/13/05;
                          341 Meetings: 11/28/05, 3/20/06, 12/4/07 (3d time's a charm!)
                          Converted: 2/15/06 (to CH13), 10/15/07 (Back to CH7)
                          DISCHARGED: 2/15/08

Comment

TIP: if you have to check pacer then be sure to just log in and query your social. the screen that comes up give you a 'last filing' date or something to that effect. if that doesnt change then there is nothing to check i believe.

Comment

Good thread Bkfiler. Being in the 60 day club has so far been worth all the pre 341 worry. My life is so different and now I am within 30 days of discharge (if all happens on time and without a hitch)! So yippy and hurray for all of us 60 day members.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X