We Got our Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Got our Discharge

We got our discharge today! We are FREE!!!!!!
    I want my hamster dance! lol

Great news !

Comment

One of my favorite moments in 341 hearings is when I am walking out with the client and they turn to me and say "That was it ????"

Makes me feel good for them every time

Comment

It's a humbling feeling having to go before a trusty with such a huge and for me embarrassing situation and have the trusty treat you like your not a loser, or a person thats just taking advantage of the system. My trusty made me feel like I was just in a situation that got out of control and I needed help, and I thanked him for that.
        The lawyer we hired was understanding and helped us immensely. I couldn't imaging going through 7 with out the help of a skilled lawyer.
        I'm free and ready to take control of my life.
        I will live without credit cards but work to build my credit rating so I can be prepared for situations where credit is necessary.
        Thanks BK forum for the answers and the support you gave me.
        Cheers!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HEY! Don't hide your Good News in the back of some other thread. Create your OWN~~ Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

THANK YOU!
            I've been waiting for that beautiful hamster dance since I first visited this GREAT helpful and compassionate forum.

Comment

PLEASE stick around with us.

We are having multitudes of new posters sign up every day. Everyones' case is a tiny bit different, with tiny bits of different results. Offering your experiences about how the process worked for you, will help everyone.

Thanks!!!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X