• Show
Clear All

A beautiful sight!

According to Pacer:

Filed & Entered: 12/29/2005
    Close Bankruptcy Case
    Filed & Entered: 12/29/2005
    01-Order Discharging Ch. 7 Debtor and Closing Estate

As of about 5 minutes ago, we're discharged & closed!

Our 60 days was up on 12/12. I knew our district has been behind though. I called early last week, spoke to someone, and he said I should see it this week. Called again today, one person looked up my info and put me thru to someone else. She reviewed the info, said it was just waiting for discharge (I knew that, LOL) and that they have been behind due to the holidays. Then, "I'll just go ahead and enter this for you right now".
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

CONGRADS!!!!!!

You been waiting a long time for this info..................

You are officially thru...............except for the year of waiting with the case closed.....................

So Happy for YA,

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Edited because I just realized what you meant, Minny! They can reopen for 1 year.

I challenge them to find anything, 'cause if they do, we still have unused wild card exemptions so we'll get a cut of it before the trustee does!
      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Congrats Staci!

Comment

Congrats!!! Art

Comment

Wtg Staci!!!! Happy Dance For You!!!!

Comment

Its great feeling!!!!!!! Even better when you get the papers in the mail. I am right there with you. Ours was discharged in August. Glad most of it is behind us, we struggled for a couple years trying not to file, but both wish we had done so sooner. Phone is quiet, we don't argue as much, I'm sure the mail lady likes it too.

CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

I splurged & treated myself. On the way home, stopped at Sonic for onion rings & a cherry-lime-aid slush. Ended up w/ an ice cream headache, but it was worth it!

Comment

whoo hoo! congrats staci! you are done!

you are officially booted from the 60 day club.... B O O T!

now, if you send in your proof of discharge to the club we can add you to the discharge club
                  Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                  [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                  [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                  [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

sonic, lol, i remember sonic from my travels. LOVE that place. the best!
                    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Yo Lady

Congrats on your discharge Your fan club saluts you!

I guess I should call the courts on Monday to see when our case will be closed. I still don't see a trustee's report. Maybe Ford does things his own way? Anyone have any experience with Ford Elsaesser?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X