2 1/2 days and no Trustee Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 1/2 days and no Trustee Report?

I had my 341 in Louisiana on Thursday. It went very well but as of this evening there has not been a Trustee Report on pacer. How long does it take for this to show up?

Just depends on your district and the trustee and how backed up they are. Mine took about 5 days to show up, and a friend of mine's in the same district (different TT) took 1 day.
    Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
    341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
    Discharged: 11/30/2009
    Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

60 days after 341 and no trustee report

I'm interested in this question, also - because there is absolutely no indication on Pacer that I ever had my 341. It just keeps saying that it is scheduled to take place January 21, 2010 - and today is 60 days (my anticipated discharge date) from that date. The filing of my post-filing education course is on pacer - as is the Motion for Turnover from the Trustee (for my tax refund). I've done everything I'm supposed to do - but no Trustee report. Has anyone ever had this experience?

Comment

Thanks. I will quit freaking out that something is wrong.

Comment

Generally, they have 10 days to file the initial report.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to actually find the report? Sorry I'm a nube on this one.
            Stopped paying CCs 6/09
            Filed 1/10
            341 = 3/10
            6/22/2010 DISCHARGE!!

Comment

My no asset report showed up today! Bring on May 17! Can't wait. It will be a great summer!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X