341 Over and Done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Over and Done!!!

All, I reported my 341 experience on the 341 forum but wanted to post here and give thanks to all who have answered my never ending questions and my frantic calls for help. It has been such a long and tiring process and without the support of all you good people I never would have come this far. We had our 341 meeting a few days ago and it was so very easy. I'm thinking it took all of 5 minutes in front of the trustee. I posted in another forum about how I was lucky to have had such a polite and respectful trustee. Never did I get the impression he was "judging" us. Now I wait and hope for the next few months to get my discharge and bring this to a final close. I will use this opportunity that has been given to me to be so much more financially aware and NEVER to allow anyone to tell me my credit score is what defines me as being successful. Again, many, many many thanks to all of you!!!!
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Originally posted by Ann View Post
    All, I reported my 341 experience on the 341 forum but wanted to post here and give thanks to all who have answered my never ending questions and my frantic calls for help. It has been such a long and tiring process and without the support of all you good people I never would have come this far. We had our 341 meeting a few days ago and it was so very easy. I'm thinking it took all of 5 minutes in front of the trustee. I posted in another forum about how I was lucky to have had such a polite and respectful trustee. Never did I get the impression he was "judging" us. Now I wait and hope for the next few months to get my discharge and bring this to a final close. I will use this opportunity that has been given to me to be so much more financially aware and NEVER to allow anyone to tell me my credit score is what defines me as being successful. Again, many, many many thanks to all of you!!!!
    Congrats on getting over this important hurdle! I lost sleep worrying about my 341 as well and it ended up being the easiest 90 seconds I could have ever imagined!
    4/2010 - Filed Chapter 7 no asset case w/car reaffirm
    5/2010 - 341 meeting, no creditors present
    10/2010 - Reaffirm finally approved and case discharged the same day

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X