top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's send some good luck ccsjoe's way for his 341 meeting tomorrow!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladycee View Post
    @joe,

so very happy for u. You deserve it Mr. X.....
    Welcome to the 60day Club...I joined today too....atty emailed me that he thinks Trustee is posting a report on PACER no further action on my case!

Kudos,

Chris
    Congrats to you as well Chris
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
      After all that buildup....75 seconds of standard questioning followed by...."you're excused, thank you, nice to see you again Mr. X."
      That's all that counts! Congrats, Joe!
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Congrats ccsjoe. What a relief it is!

st
        Filed 7 - 7/8/10, 341 - 8/17/10 - Continued, Presumption of Abuse Filed - 8/27/10
        Report of No Distribution 9/27/10. Discharged 2/7/11 Closed 02/25/1
        10/12 EXP. 681

Comment

Joe, SO glad to hear this! And that is impressive turn around time on the trustees report!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
            Joe, SO glad to hear this! And that is impressive turn around time on the trustees report!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I know, I keep logging in to PACER and staring at it to make sure it doesn't go away...LOL
            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10

Comment

Once again, thank you all for this thread. It truly humbles us that so many of you care enough to commence it (drowning) and post on it. Hopefully we'll be able to continue paying back as best as we can to you and others in need.

Thank you

J

Comment

OMG!!! i had to go out and you blog this entire situation.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the 60 days club....cuz you're there!!!
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I know, I keep logging in to PACER and staring at it to make sure it doesn't go away...LOL
                  now....what did I TELL YOU ABOUT that...am i going to have to duck tape your fingers!!!LOL!!!

i'm so glad you didn't get yelled at.
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Save the page to your hard drive, otherwise, every time you log in and look at that page, you are paying $.08 a page. It doesn't look like much, but it adds up quickly.

Every time a new entry was made in our case, we saved it to our computer.

Congratulations on joing the 60 Day Club!!
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                      OMG!!! i had to go out and you blog this entire situation.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the 60 days club....cuz you're there!!!
                      Yes, yes I did have to blog it....lol. Thanks, I kinda like the club...roomy and all...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                        Save the page to your hard drive, otherwise, every time you log in and look at that page, you are paying $.08 a page. It doesn't look like much, but it adds up quickly.

Every time a new entry was made in our case, we saved it to our computer.

Congratulations on joing the 60 Day Club!!
                        Thanks AngelinaCat. Glad to be in the club.

I know about the .08 but right now just wanna make sure it doesn't disappear overnight. After this, it'll be daily for ten days to see if UST files anything but no charge for that. I actually managed my fees pretty darn good last quarter, ended quarter just under 9, so no charge.

Regards to the Hub.

Comment

I have not even signed up for Pacer. With my luck I would follow the wrong links and end up with an $800 bill to Pacer. I wish they had a free way to check the status, one that would not have the potential to cost a lot of money for the internet challenged.

Congrats on your great 341 today Joe! I am glad your went so well after the ones before you were less than friendly.
                          Filed 8/31/10
                          341 Hearing 10/5/10

Hopefully No Asset Ch 7

Comment

Last year, one poster had accumulated so many PACER fees BEFORE filing, that she included them as a creditor, and got the debt successfully discharged! LOL
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Ship, there is. You need to incur initial fee of querying your case #, but once you do, if you see the "date of last filing" change, then you know you have a new document or status to look at. Then you can incur the fee.

Cat, I love that. Discharge PACER...LOL

Comment

Congratulations!!

Hope it's a smooth and easy ride til discharge

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X