Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question

Hi All,
    I had my 341 meeting on 9/30/10 and I am listed as "awaiting discharge" under status. Is this a normal "on hold" status? I am hoping this means the Trustee has approved me? My one concern is my income was over the state median, but my DMI was negative.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. You guys have been so helpful! This has been a very stressful process so THANK YOU!
    Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

My summary did state Waiting Discharge also, but if the local trustee has cleared you, you will get something like this entry on your docket report:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, <trustee> having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ xxxxxx, Assets Exempt: $ xxxxxx, Claims Scheduled: $ xxxxxx, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment(without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ xxxxxx

Comment

Hi Maddie,

Yup, the 'awaiting discharge' is a normal holding pattern

You want to be waiting patiently...or was that 'panicky'....to see the trustees report show up.

I hope your report shows up sooner than mine did!

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Thank you for the information ugghh & Tom! My trustee added the "report of no distribution today". I am breathing easier.
        THANK YOU AGAIN!!
        Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Comment

Yay Maddie!! You are in the homestretch now!

Tom in Colo
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Good going Maddie!!!
            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
            AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X