No announcement yet.

authorized user on credit card???? chapter 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH won't be having any other creditor run a credit check for anything soon. I do understand what you're saying about that though.

I'm about 90 days at the end of this month on being late on cards in my name (2 of which he's authorized) and I'll be filing around December 1st.

I'm in a quandry about calling these 2 companies because if I do then I have to tell them, as far as the debt that I'm *working on it.* (??) Or, do I tell them I'm planning BK and then that gives them the jump to start sending out those judgements or whatever real quick, right?

I'm now receiving letters from a couple of them, Citi and Sears, on reducing my debt if paid in full on one card that's about $2,8000ish and they'll drop half. The Sears offered the pmt to be lowered or something. I trashed the Sears and the Citi is around here somewhere!

Chase just left a msg this evening and I've not contacted any of them and don't know if I'm ready to do so since there's been advise given before to just let it ride for now but I do need his name off of them....but I hate to call them right now just for that reason and have to engage in conversation about the debt/late payments, etc.

I do need to call BofA right now and get my name off his card as AU.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X