Filled today, feeling lighter already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filled today, feeling lighter already.

I signed all the papers today and my lawyer will be filling tomorrow. She told me there are so many people filling nowadays that they ran out of room at the courthouse so my 341 meeting might actually be at the convention center SERIOUSLY.

Feel bad NOT about Midland who bought my debt from Citi, they will lose their money.

One thing that took me by surprise was when my lawyer told me to close my account at Chase, since I owe them money they can take money out of my account even after I file for chap 7.

Forgot to ask her when the BK filling when start to show on my credit report. Does anyone know?
    Pre filling credit score: Trans 554, Expe 555, Equi 511
    5 days after discharge Trans 598, Expe 569, Equi 598
    4 mo after discharge Trans 691, Expe 678, Equi 703

Our bk showed within two weeks. It was the first item on my husband's credit report listed under "Public Records"

Congrats on filing and taking that first step for a fresh start.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats on filing. Close that Chase account ASAP. My bk showed in my credit report within 48 hours. BofA received electronic notice of filing so some of my accounts were already listed at 0 balance and IIB petition within 24 hours.
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Congrats on filing. It's a big relief so enjoy.
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X