Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StEt0417 View Post
    We are thinking of moving to Tampa area. Could you tell me whats the best place for families up there? We are thinking Citrus Park area, maybe Wesley chapel...
    I cant really say, but my bro and SIL with three very active boys, lived in Lutz for about a year until they got relocated to Phoenix this past August. They absolutely loved it there. She would love to get back!

Comment

Is it really best to pre-plan for BK, like find a place to live etc.? We are trying to time everything because we would need to move in May since thats when our child finishes school.
      Is it best to wait closer to that time to file? Im afraid we are going to have problems trying to find a place to rent with being in foreclosure and then filing BK
      just curious what if your not paying on your mortgage and debts? In our case it frees up some money, but if we where to make our monthly payments we wouldnt have anything. We have one income and are a family of 5, Will the trustee's give us a hard time about that?

Comment

I am in Florida. I grew up in Wesley Chapel and still live nearby. I just filed in October and have my 341 coming up in December. Can't wait to get this over with.
        Retained BK Lawyer on 10/13/10
        Filed BK 7 on 10/29/10
        341 Meeting on 12/8/10

Comment

Amazing number of people in these forums from Florida. Each day I feel less and less alone.
          Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

ste...we filed in the tampa area because that's where we were staying at the time we filed. we have since moved. we couldn't afford the tampa area.

pika...you aren't alone at all...LOL!! we probably have seen each other in the grocery store..

there are a TON of us here in fl..that's for certain!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

You know what's absolutely incredible? While I don't want to go into extreme detail on personal finances, I want to say this: I have now not been making my CC payments for over one month, and as of yesterday, I paid my car loan, insurance, electric, water, and cell phone. Guess what? My bank account has over $600 in it. I still have one more paycheck coming, too. Sure, I have rent due, but even after that I will have more money than I have had in DECADES. I said it a few weeks back in these forums, but I want to say it again - I can now go shopping and purchase more than I had previously, and I've even managed to see a movie or two, and it's not 'hurting' me, so to speak.

I cannot wait to file and get this over with.
              Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by pikaroth View Post
                You know what's absolutely incredible? While I don't want to go into extreme detail on personal finances, I want to say this: I have now not been making my CC payments for over one month, and as of yesterday, I paid my car loan, insurance, electric, water, and cell phone. Guess what? My bank account has over $600 in it. I still have one more paycheck coming, too. Sure, I have rent due, but even after that I will have more money than I have had in DECADES. I said it a few weeks back in these forums, but I want to say it again - I can now go shopping and purchase more than I had previously, and I've even managed to see a movie or two, and it's not 'hurting' me, so to speak.

I cannot wait to file and get this over with.

i really can't tell you what an actual "relief" it is...it's like the world has been lifted off our shoulders...although we still feel like we need to look over our shoulders...just because we were so used to it!!

it takes a while to readjust to our "new" lives...we actually put money in a savings account this month!!!!!!!! i can't even remember the last time that happened...(exclusive of 401's or retirement plans)....this FEELS great! i can't wait for it to happen for you either pika!
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by cash View Post
                  I am in Florida. I grew up in Wesley Chapel and still live nearby. I just filed in October and have my 341 coming up in December. Can't wait to get this over with.

How do you like Wesley Chapel? We are looking into that area, along with Citrus Park. Are there a lot of families there? What about schools are they good?

Comment

Count me in too!

I'm in Florida as well.
                    Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
                    341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
                    Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
                    Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by PoorGrammyinBK7 View Post
                      I'm in Florida as well.
                      your IN...if i can sit in your chair...LOL!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X