BK questionaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK questionaire

We are filling out BK questionnaire online. Any tips/advice?

In one section it asked about expenses. It list the mortgage, we currently are not paying on that, do we still list it?

Anyone have a link to where i could see what the standard expenses are for our family?

Welcome, Lots of Florida folks here. Most definately list your mortgage payment. http://www.legalconsumer.com/bankruptcy/nolo/
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

It asked about, what was in our bank account right now its less than $100. My husband gets paid n Friday is it better to submit the form before payday. We will be paying a lawyer a portion on Friday and in two weeks when we get paid again. WE can exempt up to $500 a week of earned income up to 12g.

Comment

StEt.... you're just at the questionaire point. When it gets further into the process, like just B4 filing (filing date) that is when that bank acct amt is going to need to be a more exact number. The amt will probaby go up and down from now to filing.
        WOW, isn't the questionaire daunting???? I don't remember how many pages mine was but it was a thick pile of papers.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X