Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02/16 Report of No Distribution!

Yay!!!!!
    I logged into pacer today and saw that the trustee has filed her report of no distribution!! I can't tell you how relieved I was to finally see that! I knew it would be filed at some point, because I had nothing that wasn't going to be exempt. But just seeing it there, in front of my face, took off so much pressure. Now to wait out the remaining days until discharge!!
    Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
    Discharged: 03/29/2011

sscott - I am happy for you - great news!
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
    New Job 7-2011

Comment

Way to go, sscott! Well done
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats on being in the 60 day club!
        Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Congrats, Sscott.

My report of no distribution was filed the day after my meeting of creditors. I wonder if that is unusual? I haven't really read up on the subject, just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemartini View Post
            Congrats, Sscott.

My report of no distribution was filed the day after my meeting of creditors. I wonder if that is unusual? I haven't really read up on the subject, just wondering.
            I was wondering too. Our 341 was Tuesday and pacer hasn't been updated at all. There is nothing to get, but does mean the trustee is still looking for assets? I am such a paranoid person...

Comment

Originally posted by bluemartini View Post
              Congrats, Sscott.

Ours was too. We are also filing a no assets case, and the 60th day is Monday. Can't wait till this is over, and we can start rebuilding...
              Ch 13 0% unsecured Filed 04/10.....Converted to Ch 7 11/10 ....
              341 meeting 1/6/11.....Letter of No Distribution 1/7/11 .....Discharge....3/11/11

Comment

Thank you everyone!
                Sorry, I hadn't had the chance to come back for a while...been kinda hectic around here lately.

24 days left and still not a peep from anyone! Let's hope it lasts!
                Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
                341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
                Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X