341 tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow!

Tomorrow is it. My 341 is tomorrow morning at 9:30am. When I originally found this forum, I posted a lengthy message about my particular situation, then I posted another when I filed. After my 341 tomorrow, I'm almost certain I will feel like posting a complete 'review,' so to speak, of it.

Am I nervous and scared? Yes, I am. A few weeks after I first stopped paying on my CCs, I got back to normal in terms of the general feelings I had. The nervousness went away. I filed and then I got the date for the 341. Still not scared. Then, about two weeks ago, it hit me again, and from then up until right now as I type this, my heart is pounding, I have not been nearly as focused while at work as I should be, and my head is just swimming. What makes it worse is that I truly do know everything will be fine. As a matter of fact, just yesterday I got an e-mail from my attorney saying he will see me tomorrow, to just bring my D/L and social, and that it would absolutely not take any longer than five minutes at most. Which is what everyone here, too, has said. Knowing this and feeling this way makes the feeling even worse (if that makes sense).

So I am hoping things go smoothly tomorrow. I intend to leave at 7:00am, which I admit is really early, but I am taking traffic into account along with any possible issues like a flat tire or something (shouldn't happen, but I do not wish to miss this or be late no matter what).

Plus as the attorney and everyone here has said: getting there early allows me to see the people before me. I admit to being glad that my case is earlier in the morning rather than in the afternoon. Get it done and over with.

Again, thanks to everyone here for everything since I started posting in early October. I sincerely hope I will be able to post a positive message about the 341 tomorrow evening, and as cheesy as this sounds, please wish me luck!
    Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Hi pikaroth. You have my very best wishes for your 341 tomorrow. You have it down; you are leaving early, etc. Good for you. I hope you are able to get a good night's sleep tonight. And it is great that you will be done in the morning.

I will be looking forward to your report tomorrow.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Good luck with the 341--I had mine today. You will feel relieved, I am sure.

Comment

Good luck with the 341 meeting. Review your schedule J and income statements for accuracy. Your attorney should coach you through everything. Good Luck!
        Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

Good luck! I completely relate. I go on Friday and I've been nervous since last Friday for some reason. It just hit me, like you after kind of calming down about it all. I'm sure it will be just fine for both of us!
          Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

I'm sure it's over and done now and you feel a huge sense of relief.

I was the same way about or 341...I didn't worry about it till the end--and right before the nervousness starting creeping in.

It was a breeze and afterward I couldn't believe I used up so much energy worrying for nothing!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X