At Last ....... Filed Ch7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Last ....... Filed Ch7

Had already had consultation with attorney. Had meeting and turned over 6 inch stack of paperwork to attorney. Met with para to review and make a few changes to forms. Attorney says should be very smooth and trouble free. Finally filed ch7 on 3.25.11. Hope Attorney is right, my nerves can't take any more stress. Would become a heavy drinker but can't afford a new vice.

As one of the more veteran posters on here says "Take a breath". It will be ok. I (and most, if not all the others) have been where you are. you'll have good days and worry days from now till discharge but in the end it will be ok. And remember-take a breath. Relax.

Comment

I'm right there with you We turned in all our paper work on friday and should be filing within the next 2 weeks. I can't wait til we file, my nerves can't stand being in limbo. My atty says the same as yours- no issues, should be smooth- but I'm really stressing it regardless. Good luck and hopefully in a few months we will be discharged!!
      Filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 4/13/2011....................... awaiting our 341 meeting scheduled for May 31st 2011

Comment

I filed March 7 and 341 is April 1. Will be so relieved when this is over!

Comment

Congrats to all of you! Take a group breath, as the hardest part of pulling all the paperwork together is over!
          Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

just thinking how much faith in the attorney it takes to turn over all control of my financial life to someone i don't really know

Comment

thanks and best of luck. credit cards suck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X