top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Post Getting all my documents ready for my 341 meeting...... questions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Post Getting all my documents ready for my 341 meeting...... questions??

I have just received via email what the trustee would like atleast 10 days prior to our 341 meeting. They have asked for 6 months of income, 3 months of bank statements, recorded mortgage, mortgage payoff, proof of homeowner's ins., market analysis, and tax returns for 2008-2010. I have given most of this to my atty prior to filing. Do I need to send it or will my atty? Some of the documents I didn't make copies of
    I'm hoping I don't have to do all the work over again

I posted this on the 341 meeting page but haven't gotten any responses.... I hope thisis ok
    Filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 4/13/2011....................... awaiting our 341 meeting scheduled for May 31st 2011

Call your attorney and tell them you received a letter from the trustee asking for all of these items, then set up a time to go to your attorney's office and make a copy of everything you provided to him/her, taking back all originals for your files. Its better for you to bring a copy of everything just in case your attorney forgets. Been known to happen thats for sure.

Never give org. files to anyone, always give a copy and retain a copy for your own records.

Comment

I have most everything orignial just my market analysis. I just didn't know if I have to send them to the trustee or will my atty. I'll call and ask him. Also this notice from the trustee was an example from another BK case that my atty sent me. It has blacked out the names and numbers but just showed what he wanted. I'm not sure if he just wants us prepared with all that in case. Will the trustee directly send me something in the mail?
      Filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 4/13/2011....................... awaiting our 341 meeting scheduled for May 31st 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X