Discharged!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!!!!

Our fresh start has officially begun...we're moving this weekend...things are looking up!

So far not a single creditor claim has been submitted for our measly $3500 in assets.

a huge CONGRATS to you broke.
    Enjoy your new life...good luck to you on your move.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is GREAT news!!! Congrats also on your move. I hope and pray all goes well with you and your family in your New Start. Meanwhile....... Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Excellent news! New place, new beginning.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Seriously, thank you guys SO MUCH. I can't tell you how much your support these past few months has meant. I've learned so much just by browsing the site and all the topics and info available and you all have answered my questions and quieted my fears so graciously. I look forward to hanging around and again, I'm just so appreciative.

Thank you!

Comment

Congrats!!!
            **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
            **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

Comment

Congrats on your fresh start!!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congratulations!
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and best wishes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                      a huge CONGRATS to you broke.
                      Enjoy your new life...good luck to you on your move.
                      Orogon, a Freudian slip? LOL. Grats to our OP. It was worth the stress to cure that illness of "broke". Go cash or single card paid before interest. Best to you folks.
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                        Orogon, a Freudian slip? LOL. Grats to our OP. It was worth the stress to cure that illness of "broke". Go cash or single card paid before interest. Best to you folks.
                        ahhh Hub...you got me laughin this mornin!!!
                        Kind of like congrat-ing all of us for being broke.
                        Being broke is much much much better than being deep in debt!!
                        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                          ahhh Hub...you got me laughin this mornin!!!
                          Kind of like congrat-ing all of us for being broke.
                          Being broke is much much much better than being deep in debt!!
                          OOOHHHHH YES! The feeling of owing no man (organization) is so fine. I'm a bit impatient waiting on a pension for building materials, as I'm rebuilding a damaged house. However, I find that I can comb my garage for little parts here and there that once I would just rebuy, and/or do another job I needed to do anyway. It feels so good as well as I am proud of myself as I am learning self control after all my years. So far, "Old Dogs can still learn". 'Hub
                          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X