where is report of no distribution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is report of no distribution?

I close to discharge and in a nervous state.
    I know that people say to look for the report of no distribution from trustee but I cannot find that.

On Pacer I cannot access the trustees report from day after 341. Status still says Asset NO and this has not changed since filing.
    Where do I look for report of no distribution?

Probably nothing to worry about if the trustee didn't file an objection to your exemptions.

Comment

Sometimes it takes longer than 60 days. It IS worrisome but have you gone through all the steps looking at pacer? I had a hard time finding mine at first but finally did. Search for PACER and there is a great step-by-step guide to walk us through.

Good luck.

Comment

Just chill and be patient. Pacer is not an "automatic" thing. Someone has to actually update it, and someone is normally running behind.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Sorry if I was not clear earlier.
          I understand Pacer and have looked it over extensively.
          I am just asking where the "report of no distribution" line is?
          i.e. what page or under what heading?
          Thanks,

Comment

Look under the Docket Report, click on the option to have the the most recent docket displayed first...everything associated with your case is there. That's how I found out I was declared "No Asset"...when I go to the Status link, it still reads "Waiting on First Meeting"...and the time in that status is 61 days...so some clerk somewhere is very much behind....
            Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

If it's any help, even though I was told by the trustee that I was a no asset at my 341, the actual paperwork did not get filed, or appear in PACER until a handful of days before the Discharge order.
              Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
              341 04/21/11
              DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X