10% there (6 days in status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% there (6 days in status)

Wow, we are 10% there... 6 days done with 54 to do.

Trustee has filed a no distribution report.

Only open issue is the mortgage bank who after our $10k offer to them (so the wont file an objection seeking $202k) they have gone completly silent!!!!

I can't take the STRESS...

We are sooooo close. After 2 1/2 years of 13 hell I just want this done.

Sorry for the rant...

That's what we're here for. Rant away!
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Trust me....the remaining 54 days will fly by! It did for me....I just got discharged this morning and it's awesome. Take a deep breath....and rant whenever you want!
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Hang in there baby...

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Looks like you had your 341 the day after we did. Ours was 7/26.

Comment

Thanks everyone...

Still nothing from the bank, and I have obviously become an annoyance to my lawyer (he's a good guy).

Yeah Jeep, ours was on 7/27. Have you gotten anything yet from the trustee?

Comment

Nope no filings in Pacer since the report of no assets, no distribution. We are over median too.

Comment

So Jeep, did the trustee file a post 341 report for no distribution?

Comment

Yes, the Chapter 7 Trustee did about two hours after the 341. Now the US Trustee has 10 days to file a presumption of abuse.

Comment

10 days from the trustee's report or 10 days from the 341?

Comment

It's actually been changed to 14 days from the date of your 341.

Good sticky here: http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...after-Your-341
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Oh jeez, I was so looking forward to tomorrow (10 days) now we wait some more! I learn something new every day here.

Comment

Originally posted by jeep75 View Post
                          Oh jeez, I was so looking forward to tomorrow (10 days) now we wait some more! I learn something new every day here.

I know how you feel.
                          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Aw jeep, four days is a walk in the park!!!!!! Before you know it, you'll be discharged and done!!!!
                            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                            341 5/23/11
                            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

9 days in status... and no word from the mortgage bank. bunch of punks.

So only 4 more days for the US Trustee (Which we don't expect to hear anything from) and the stupid bank. Which we will defenently hear something from; just don't know if they will accept our counter offer or go after the whole debt... which they stand limited chance of winning.

I CAN'T TAKE IT much longer!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X