X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, report of no distribution!!!! after much agony

Filed 3/4/11
    Discharged 6/21/11
    ...much agony because of potential complications....

On 8/3/11 this appears:

CHAPTER 7 TRUSTEE'S REPORT OF NO DISTRIBUTION: I, XXXXX, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 5 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 241900.00, Assets Exempt: $ 50502.40, Claims Scheduled: $ 1003007.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 1003007.00. !!!!!!!(Entered: 08/03/2011)

What, no love for me on this?
    Huge relief and burden off me.
    I will institute my own happy dance !!!!

Comment

Big love.

I remember seeing that for the first time, and could hardly believe my eyes. That night was the best sleep I had in over two years.

Take a day to feel really good about this - you deserve it! Then, start enacting your Post-BK Life Plan now that your chains are off. Congrats!

Comment

Looking back at your original posts from January, I am wondering what adjustments you had to make in order to navigate some pretty treacherous waters in your particular case. Any words of wisdom you can share with the peanut gallery to summarize your journey?

Comment

I would be happy to share whatever help I can.
          Rather than me babbling, could you share what particulars you perceived as "treacherous" so I can elaborate on them.

I will say now, I did a lot of prep work before filing and this forum was a blessing. Although my attorney was exceptionally competent I would not have known how to prepare without the amount of knowledge I gained here.

Comment

Congratulations porkchop and all best wishes!!!

Comment

ahhh porkchop...i think we were all takin a siesta...that is GREAT news.
              Good luck to you. We love doin the happy dance with you!!!
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

That's really great news! Sure you are relieved!!!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11
                DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats!
                  Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Excellent news. Congratulations!
                    Non-Consumer Chapter 7
                    December 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X