341 Done! 60 Day Club; now about PACER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done! 60 Day Club; now about PACER?

What a tremendous relief! Stated out soooo weird as i met my attorney in the Lobby i pointed out a flying object - He said "oh look, it's a butterfly".

Actually it was a BAT. I am a wimp when it comes to critters and the like, so ran for my life!

As for the 341...I needlessly stressed so much. Probably have an ulcer now. My Attornety was the biggest help today as he recognized my stress while being interrogated by the trustee. Actually interrogate is a strong word for what happened. It was rather painless. I was still stressed and the attorney helped prompt some responses.

All in all i was 2nd and was in the chair less than 5 minutes.

I asked while we were leaving if i now have to worry about the U.S. Trustee? He said he highly doubts i am going to have any troubles; if any issues existed they would have been raised today.

*BIG SIGH*

Wondering if i should now get into Pacer to stay on top of things?

Congrats!!

I never signed up for Pacer bc I think it would make me worry more.
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Thanks Freddy!

Comment

Why don't you just sign up for electronic noticing?

When something is uploaded onto Pacer, you'll get an email that night with the link to the document.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Best wishes InOverHead!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
            Best wishes InOverHead!!!!!
            Much appreciated!

Originally posted by frogger View Post
            Why don't you just sign up for electronic noticing?

When something is uploaded onto Pacer, you'll get an email that night with the link to the document.
            Frogger! as always thanks a bundle!! Tell me, what types of things get uploaded, what should i be on the lookout for?

Comment

Each and every document that goes on pacer. Nothing special to be on the lookout for, you just don't have to check. Everything will be in your email each night that something is uploaded. Sweet.........
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.

Comment

Frogger -

I signed up. Curious if this will affect any mailings my attorney may receive?

The verbage is: This agreement is provided by the US BK courts and may not be altered or changed etc..If you, your company, wish to receive BK notices electronically instead of through the US mail, Please complete this agreement etc..

Comment

Your attorney is not receiving any mailings. He is getting everything electronically.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club!
                    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

I didn't sign up for pacer either, it would make me worry more too. I don't agree with your attorney on the US trustee thing tho, no issues were raised at our 341 and 9 days later we got the notice or presumption of abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Photomom View Post
                        I didn't sign up for pacer either, it would make me worry more too. I don't agree with your attorney on the US trustee thing tho, no issues were raised at our 341 and 9 days later we got the notice or presumption of abuse.
                        It doesn't sound like the attorney made any guaranties, but answered the question based on his experience in that particular district and the facts of InOverHead's case. Your experience in a different district is not a good measure of the quality of InOverHead's attorney's opinion.
                        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I wasn't questioning the quality of the OP's attorney, all I really meant to say was that if there's a worry about the US Trustee, I wouldn't breathe easy until that deadline is past.

Comment

congrats IOH

Comment

Pacer can make you worry... alot!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X