** discharged ** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** discharged ** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't check Pacer at all until a week ago. Yesterday was day #60 and Pacer already has the updated status *TODAY * !!!!!!! Papers are in the mail !!! Right now it hasn't hit me yet and my husband is more excited for me than I am. I feel kind of numb about it all, although I'm sure I'll feel happy and relieved once it all sinks-in.

We've already been making huge progress since filing...... paying down my husband's remaining debts now that my income is freed-up and looking toward a brighter, more secure and settled future. With the tone of this economy and knowing what is coming, I'm not real concerned about "credit" anyway and definitely plan to live WITHIN our means.... NO credit cards and only cash, check, or debit cards. The last few months have been a huge positive experience since we no longer have credit cards to fall back on for emergencies and have to REALLY REALLY monitor our pennies very carefully. It's been good to know that you CAN survive successfully without credit and still save and prepare for the future.

Without a doubt, I COULD NOT have survived any of this experience without stumbling upon this wonderful and awesome forum !!! Having this place for support, information, advice, encouragement, and direction has been priceless and invaluable! It sounds meager to just say "THANK YOU," but I can't think of anything better to say.

I'm sure I'll keep in touch, once the official papers arrive in the mail and once it all finally does SINK-IN.

Much Love and huge {{Hugs}} to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed 5/20/11
    341 Meeting 7/6/11
    Awaiting Discharge..........

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is absolutely GREAT NEWS!!! Though, I know you won't be totally 'settled' with this outcome until the Official Snail Mail arrive, here is a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Out 341 meetings were on the same day

I just checked Pacer and I've got no update..
      341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

Comment

Congrats
        Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
        Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Grats for sure. Boy you just cannot beat Mrs. C. for that Victory dance. I've tried, but she's just too fast. Have a great new start on life. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Great! Congratulations.
            Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations!
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

YAY! Congrats!
                  Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!!! Congrats!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

you made it....yippppeeeee. good luck to you in your new life.
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

So happy for you! The papers won't take long to arrive!!!! Congrats and please keep in touch!!!!!
                        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                        341 5/23/11
                        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X