Bring on the hammies disharged and closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on the hammies disharged and closed

JUST CHECKED PACER DOUBLE WHAMMY ITS OVER AND DONE SAME TIME THANKS TO ALL ON THIS FURUM I HAVE BEEN READING POST ON THIS SITE OVER 2 YEARS INFO HERE IS VERY USEFUL AND COMFORTING IN TIMES OF NEED THANKS SO VERY MUCH .

WooHoo! Wow I can only hope for the same outcome come March, congrats!

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to You!! Congrats!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Discharged AND Closed!! wOw! The Hammies are with you! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations, jam!

I am so glad to see somebody request the hamsters. They were recently snubbed and I wouldn't want them to get discouraged and go away. I'm counting on them still being around in about 39 months from now!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

congrats! i just posted my discharged AND closed status, too! i thought for sure i'd be waiting a few weeks for the closed status. yay for us!

Comment

Congratulations on your new start! Someone must release the hamsters for notalooser. I didn't see them over there
              Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                Congratulations, jam!

I am so glad to see somebody request the hamsters. They were recently snubbed and I wouldn't want them to get discouraged and go away. I'm counting on them still being around in about 39 months from now!
                God willing, those rats will be around. Can't turn your back on those rascals or the seven we have become 70. Separate dormitories for them, but you know how sneaky teen hamsters can be.

About the person who snubbed: Our 'hammies' have thick fur. Didn't bother them at all. They danced in spite of an attitude. Some people have no levity at all. We're always pleased when one of our family gets his/her discharge. 'Hub and Mrs.
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
                  Congratulations on your new start! Someone must release the hamsters for notalooser. I didn't see them over there
                  Done
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats!!!
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

SOMEONE DISSED OUR MASCOTS???
                          Missed that. poor babies. c'mere li'l rats, scratchy scratch makes it all better.....here's your overgrown cousin Vinny having one

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Awesome, young grasshopper! And just in time for the weekend!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge and close! I am still patiently waiting for my closeure

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X