341 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today

We have our 341 today and I am a nervous wreck! Please send positive thoughts for uneventful meeting!

Just make sure you wear something you don't mind getting a little blood on. Those DNA/blood draws the trustees do can get a little messy sometimes because they are not the most adept people in the world at finding that vein on the first stick. It only hurts for a couple of hours though, you'll be fine.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by MSbklawyer; 03-21-2012, 06:08 AM.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

You'll be fine! It's really a quick process. It'll be over before you know it.
      5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
      7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
      9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

I haven't had mine yet and I don't even think about it. You'll be fine I'm sure. As long as everything you've said on the petition is the truth you have nothing to be nervous about.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
          Just make sure you wear something you don't mind getting a little blood on. Those DNA/blood draws the trustees do can get a little messy sometimes because they are not the most adept people in the world at finding that vein on the first stick. It only hurts for a couple of hours though, you'll be fine.

Hope that helps.
          MSbkl: You are SO helpful and wonderful!! LOL

Good luck, Rooster - make sure you come back and let us know how it went!!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post

Hope that helps.
            Hey, if we had anything we wouldn't be filing bankruptcy. They can try all they want but the old saying is "you can't get blood out of stone" lol

Comment

It should literally be over in less than 5 minutes, more like 2 or 3 minutes. Keep us updated!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X