Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!

Saw on PACER today that we got our discharge, now just waiting for it to close and be done with it!

Filed CH13 in 2009 despite attorney telling us to file CH7, converted to a 7 in about 4 months ago... what can I say, he was right and I should've listened to him Lesson learned!

Great Job

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Yours is the second celebration we have today! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

and CLOSED!! WOOHOO!!!!! It feels GREAT to be done with this after all of this time!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats to you!
            Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
            Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

When I first thought of filing, I wanted to do a 13, too, but my attorney said "heck no!" I listened. Glad you did before it was too late. Congratulations!!!
              Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats on your fresh start!! Woo hoo!!

Comment

Congrats I know how you feel I'm just about a month ahead of you and I'm so glad its over too. You should go have a nice dinner and a movie and just relax now.

Comment

Thanks! It feels great!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X