top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filed on 2/11, 341 is on 3/22, what is the time frame on adding accounts to the BK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed on 2/11, 341 is on 3/22, what is the time frame on adding accounts to the BK?

I forgot a few minor accounts (less than a few hundred dollars) that I want to add and my lawyer said that as I'm a no asset case, if I forget something it will be included by default. He said to definitely let him know the info so that they can add the accounts and notify them, but not to stress too much if I forget one. I am considering adding my now negative bank account (overdraft fees, I have another account with a different bank that is in good standing), but was planning on paying them so I can keep the account. Not sure, though, and I want to know how much time I have to make the decision. Thanks!

I would think b4 the 341 meeting.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

You can amend your petiton up until discharge.
      If, that bank account went negative after you filed, that's post petition debt and isn't eligible for discharge.

Comment

Ah, gotcha, thanks! I want to keep the account anyway, but also want to be smart and include everything I can.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X