Vehicle Reaffirmation & Discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Reaffirmation & Discharge

With nothing better to do today, I checked PACER and saw that we have received our discharge! What a wonderful feeling I have a question as to a reaffirmation of a vehicle. We had forwarded to our lawyer our signed reaffirmation agreement for our vehicle at the start of June. After calling the lawyer multiple times, I was told 2 weeks ago that they had "take care of it and filed it". I checked pacer, but don't see anything that was filed regarding a reaffirmation. Does it this agreement need to be filed with the court to be valid? Any thoughts?

Thanks everyone!

It's my understanding that reaffirmations need to be properly filed to be valid.

Comment

If your reaffirmation did NOT go through, thank your Lucky Stars, or Whatever. Deal with that matter, if and whenever it comes up.

Meanwhile, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are Discharged!!! Here you go for the weekend:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Lol! Thank you

Comment

If it's with Ford Credit, they will come to repossess it but since your discharged it's probably not. I read a lot on this prior to my bk, one person trusted their atty and the never filed it, then one day (45 days) later repo man came for their car without notice.

Comment

thanks for the information. It is with USAA.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X