Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy begeebers batman!

Comment

I thought OUR attorney was incompetence personified. Boy was I wrong. This one has won the prize. Please do pursue complaints to the State Bar...
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Sometimes this feels unreal. It feels like a made-for-TV movie. Probably around this time next month it will be over.

Today I got my hair cut and I'm starting to take care of myself again. I think that's a sign of HOPE.

Comment

Yes it is. Good for you!

Comment

Why can't i edit my posts? I need to edit out some of the details for my own safety. I didn't realize how unique this situation was, and it's becoming an issue in terms of maintaining privacy. Anyway, it was my mistake to include so many details, but PLEASE help me correct my mistake. Thank you

Comment

ESinCA, you only have about thirty minutes after your post to go back in and edit it. After that, the post becomes 'stuck in cement', as it were.

You need to know that every post you make becomes property of the Forum's owner, Laz. It is against Forum policy to delete or edit in any significant way, other than grammar and 'ease of reading', the posts that members make.

We do not delete posts or threads without very good reason. And it must be a VERY good reason.

If you have not done so before now, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the rules for posting on any of the boards of this forum. Here is the link:

Thank you.
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I understand. I made a mistake (poor judgment), and I'm bummed I can't correct it. That stinks

Comment

Originally posted by ESinCA View Post
                  Why can't i edit my posts? I need to edit out some of the details for my own safety. I didn't realize how unique this situation was, and it's becoming an issue in terms of maintaining privacy. Anyway, it was my mistake to include so many details, but PLEASE help me correct my mistake. Thank you
                  i hope this makes you feel somewhat better. while you situation is unique to you, and actually your private war, so to speak, it really is just fine what you have disclosed. many people do actually experience similar situations as you are going through with you atty. it's just this forum provides a sounding board for the frustrations you are experiencing while using an incompetent atty. you didn't name any names and even if you did, when you are telling the truth in this county we have what is commonly referred to as freedom of speech. had you not pointed out the "mistakes" you think you made not a soul would have notice
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X