Just passed 60 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevie2012 View Post
    So I'm freaking out a little. it's still not discharged and it's been 64 days since the 341.
    Friday was day 60 for me. 3 days later on Monday, my case was discharged and closed. I was prepared to wait a while because I've heard on here about some districts taking forever, but my district was on the ball.
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
      Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

I am still waiting for mine, I am at day 72.

Comment

I can only imagine the anticipation, professorkev...
          Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

I am waiting for closing, I think it will be a while though some real property that is in limbo, my lawyer said it could be a year before I know what's going on with that.

Comment

Some districts are automated and others are not. And sometimes there might be other circumstances involved.

In our case, when we were declared an Asset Case, our discharge date got pushed back from mid April to mid June to give our creditors additional time to files claims, which they didn't. However, when June passed into July, and then into August without Discharged, 'Hub called our caseworker to see what was wrong. It turned out that our file was missing a copy of our Marriage License! We had brought one with us to our 341 as instructed, and when we tried to give it to the trustee, he said he didn't need it. Once it was scanned and uploaded to the caseworker, we were Discharged that very day!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X