341 meeting done - painless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting done - painless!

Had my 341 this morning and, other than the fact that I had to drive 2 1/2 hours each way, it was almost a non-event. As others have reported of their experiences, mine was short and sweet and lasted no more than five minutes. It would appear that they typically are this way if all the paperwork is in order and the rules are followed. Thanks to this forum, I went into my meeting feeling no anxiety.

Welcome to the 60-day club!
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Congrats!!
      Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

Yay!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Great News

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Welcome to the 60

Comment

Congratulations!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I am trying to grasp what happens during the 60 days.
                  Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

Originally posted by anykey View Post
                    If all goes well, only waiting. The deadline for the trustee or creditors to object to discharge is 60 days after the 341.
                    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

That's easy. You just hurry up and wait.........

Patience grasshopper.
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

If your case in anything like mine, what happens during the 60 days is a lot of handwringing and stress for nothing.

No news is good news. Since you're pro se, you obviously are on pacer. You can check it every once in a while (or every few hours, obsessively, like me) for updates, but there should hopefully be nothing new.
                        Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Does it cost me money to look on PACER?
                          Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

I was so sick to my stomach before my 341 this time (I filed Ch 7 back in 1990 also). I don't think I have ever had so much anxiety in my life...and when it was over, I felt horrible, although relieved. Once I got past the 60 day mark after the 341, I was anxious and just happy it's all behind me. Let's hope your next 60 days goes good!!
                            Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Originally posted by TXskyblue View Post
                              If your case in anything like mine, what happens during the 60 days is a lot of handwringing and stress for nothing.

No news is good news. Since you're pro se, you obviously are on pacer. You can check it every once in a while (or every few hours, obsessively, like me) for updates, but there should hopefully be nothing new.
                              Not if you spend less then $15 in a quarter. This quarter I've racked up $35 in charges because I obsessed like some idiot after my 341. I was also looking at docs I saw 3x before, which was unnecessary.
                              Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X